Domestic orders under 14 ounces ship daily from California. Domestic orders of 14+ ounces and international orders ship on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Estimated shipping times:
West Coast 2-3 days
Middle America & East Coast 3-4 days
International 7-14 days
Johnny Yong Bosch (Bleach, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Broken Path) and Eric Jacobus (Contour, Dogs of Chinatown) star in this year’s hardest-hitting martial arts action thriller! In an effort to set his life straight, Kenny Zemacus checks his autistic brother Mark out of the care home where he's spent the past fifteen years since their mother's death. When Kenny reluctantly brings Mark on a last minute museum catering gig, Mark unwittingly entangles them in a dangerous heist involving the museum's showpiece -- the Silver Coin of Judas -- and a murderous satanic cult known as The Knights of Judas. The two brothers are propelled into the cult's demonic world where they must fight for their lives and face the depths of their own dark past.
Featuring action by acclaimed director Eric Jacobus and The Stunt People, “the premier action team” (Kung Fu Cinema), Death Grip is not your typical martial arts action film - it will keep you in its grasp until the very end!
Special Features (all in 1080p HD):
- Full film in 1080p HD
- NEW - The Life of Death Grip A 75-minute behind-the-scenes look at all aspects of Death Grip, from casting Johnny Yong Bosch to budgeting, location scouting, and tons of making-of footage for the fight scenes in the film. Includes interviews with Johnny and two more industry pros, J. J. Perry and Shahar Sorek. (Digitally delivered to your YouTube account upon purchase.)
- Commentary with Director Eric Jacobus and Producer Rebecca Ahn
- The Compound – a 13-minute short action film, from which the old teaser was cut for the IndieGOGO campaign
- Outtake Reel – 14 minutes of spills and goofs
- Paper Pushers short film
- Bullet Time Featurette
- Deleted & Alternate Scenes:
- Eric Jacobus vs. Johnny Yong Bosch (an extra fight scene!)
- Alternate Baseball Fight
- Deleted segment of the end fight
Blu-Ray is Region-Free, so it will play on any Blu-Ray compatible player.